WellnessOne

HomeProductsAboutContactMy AccountNews
 
No one logged in. Log in


Calcium Ultra Liquid Minerals
 
  • Regular Price: $34.95
  • Sale Price: $23.95
   
 This product has no related products.

Calcium Ultra Liquid Minerals

Liquid Ionic Mineral Supplement

50ml Bottle - 50mg Calcium per 10 drop serving

Calcium Mineral Ultra is a concentrated liquid dietary supplement that provides calcium, an essential mineral for human health, in ionic form–the form most widely recognized by the body. Our proprietary process and liquid formula insures maximum absorption and flexibility. Calcium is used in bone formation and in proper formation and maintenance of teeth. Calcium supports fat and protein digestion, energy production, nerve transmission, heartbeat and assists in the absorption of other nutrients.

About Calcium

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body and is vital to life. Calcium is one of the first elements in the body to go out of balance when the diet is inadequate. Our skeletal systems house about 99% of our body’s calcium while the other 1% is in our blood stream. Calcium is essential for a healthy functioning body and cannot be absorbed without vitamin D.

Nutritional Role of Calcium

Calcium is used in bone formation and in proper formation and maintenance of teeth. Calcium supports fat and protein digestion, energy production, nerve transmission, heartbeat and assists in the absorption of other nutrients. Calcium promotes cell membrane permeability, helping make it easier for the passage of compounds in and out of cells.**

Health Benefits of Calcium

  • Healthy Bones and Teeth**
  • Healthy Blood Pressure**
  • Healthy Cardiovascular System**
  • Healthy Nerve Impulses**
  • A Balanced Body pH**
  • Healthy Digestion and Metabolism**

Natural Sources of Calcium

Dairy products, fortified orange juice, salmon, sardines, collard greens, spinach, almonds, tofu, dried beans

Usage Guidelines of Calcium

The established RDA for calcium is 1000-1200 mg. RDA is based on a typical solid pill form of calcium which is only found to be 10-20% absorbed by the body. Calcium in a liquid ionic form assures maximum absorption so less is required.




 

Comment


No Very





Captcha Image


**The information provided in any materials produced by WellnessOne World is intended for educational purposes only. None of our materials have been evaluated by the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor are they a replacement for medical advice or treatment. As always, before starting a supplementation program, you should check with your qualified health care provider.
 

We live in different worlds

Some of us are athletes, some people want to keep the fitness they have, some want to regain it. As individuals, we each have different nutritional requirements; differences in the way our bodies work and the way we process our nutrition. WellnessOne bridges these worlds with high-quality, all natural nutritional supplements – this is the essence of our World.

Our products exceed the expectations of all wellness worlds: body builders, athletes, homemakers, parents and children. Our focus is on cellular energy health, not just physical energy. Our goal is giving you the best possible tools for  health and wellness.

That’s how we bring wellness, one world at a time.


Shopping cart is empty.


Find Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter

What sets us apart!

No Fillers
Gluten Free
All Natural
Rapid Absorption
No Artificial Stimulants
No Caffeine
Simply Better

Featured Products

 

Balanced Essentials Liquid Supplement

Magnesium Ultra Liquid Minerals

 

ProOneZyme Systemic Enzymes

 

Zinc Ultra Liquid Minerals